Sarracco 2SPEC is backed by two generations of Sarracco Mechanical Services, a family-owned and operated company, with two Connecticut locations and a proud policy of 24/7/365 customer care.
Sarracco Mechanical Services has demonstrated steady and remarkable growth and consistent financial strength throughout the economic ups and downs in the region during the past 40 years.
Hospitals, labs, x-ray and ultrasound testing centers, waste water treatment, cooling towers, clean rooms or manufacturing equipment – all need to worry about failure or early degradation. Waiting until failure is not the way to work.
Our predictive maintenance will put you on a maintenance schedule that will stop expensive replacements and downtime by predicting cycle life and wear. Now you can plan and budget for performance.
In the event of non-predictive failure, you can count on us to be there quickly to assist in solving the problem or replacing parts to get running again.
- All types of pumps, motors and blowers
- Roller element bearing
- Cooling towers
- Generators, UPS, switch gear and transformers
- VFD performance testing
- Arcing, tracking and corona
- Hydronic and steam systems
- Compressed air leak detection
- Steam trap and valve surveys
- Laser Alignment
- Vibration Analysis
- Dynamic Balancing
- IR Thermography
- Start-up related services: 3rd party verification & validation, tolerance adherence
- Precision lubrication plans
- Customized predictive maintenance plans
If you want to learn more about how predictive maintenance will help run your budgets more efficiently, then let’s talk.
Call us at 800-606-0015