Sarracco Fabrication Shop in Waterbury, CT
Fabrication Manager, John Farrall and Lead Fabricator, Brian Villemaire make up Sarracco’s talented fabrication shop.
John has 15+ years of fabrication experience, unparalleled expertise over the fab shops CNC software program, and skilled knowledge of old fashioned layout. Brian has nearly 40 years of experience in sheet metal in both fabrication and residential installs as well as the vast knowledge of old fashioned layout.
In the event our CNC computers can't bring your vision to life, our shops talent can.
General fabrication of HVAC duct for a wide variety of applications:
- 60"X120" CNC plasma table with matching software with a template for every fitting in HVAC
- Rectangular, Round, Flat Oval, Nested and Special
- Our Vulcan 1,000B table can cut up to 1/4" plate
- Rolling head pin spotter to streamline applying liner inside duct, up to 1.5" thick
- Equipment stands
- Roof Curbs
- Extensions to our CNC software allow us to produce shapes that are not already in our fitting library
Wide variety of metals:
Carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, galvanealed and aluminum from 26GA to 16GA.