Commercial & Industrial Sheet Metal Services in CT, NY, and MA
Sarracco has expanded its manufacturing facility over the years, and invested in sophisticated equipment which allows rapid, accurate production and installation of ductwork, grilles, and curbing.
The Sarracco team will bend over backwards for you.
- In-house sheet metal fabrication
- Design/build custom ductwork
- Airflow design and analysis
- Plasma cutting
Commercial & Industrial Sheet Metal Services
- Installation of Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional ductwork systems in accordance with SMACNA standard construction qualifications.
- State of Connecticut licensed SHM-SM1, SM-2, and Registered SM Apprentices.
- New Construction, Additions, and Renovations of Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Sheetmetal systems.
- Installation includes G-90 Galvanized ductwork, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Black Iron, Copper, round single wall and double wall spiral ductwork systems.
- Acoustically lined rectangular ductwork from ½" thru 2" thickness of liner with metal nosing on leading edges per SMACNA standards.
- Single and Double wall spiral systems including dust collector systems.
- Exhaust systems including Kitchen Hoods and Make-up-air systems.
- Installation of all types of air terminals from lay-in diffusers to Custom Flow Linear Diffusers.
- Variable Air Volume Terminal Installations. (VAV Systems)
- Boiler Flue exhaust and fresh air intake systems including stacks.
- Custom field measured SMACNA standard ductwork and CAD drafted ductwork rectangular and round.
- HVAC Rigging of any tonnage RTU's, AHU's, Chillers, and Energy Recovery Ventilators.
- Fabrication and installation of Anti-Microbial coated ductwork systems.